Get Involved

Ways to Get Involved

    1. Volunteer at our events.
    2. Become a vendor.
    3. Become a corporate sponsor.
    4. Share your story of recovery.
    5. Donate.

All donations are tax-deductible & will go back into our community to help pay for events.  Please make your checks payable to: CRMC.  You can mail your donation to:Celebrate Recovery of Mahaska County
C/O Bethesda House Inc.
P.O. Box 275
Oskaloosa, Iowa 52577

Celebrate Recovery of Mahaska County is a nonprofit entity under Bethesda House Inc.  Our Tax ID number is available upon request.  Please contact us for more information.